Happy Headwork coaching draws upon our teams diverse set of therapeutic and solution-focused coaching skills, to offer clients a unique blend of person-centred and psychologically informed 1:1 support. 1:1 Coaching is delivered through two pathways:
As part of a programme alongside training: individuals work with a member of our team to apply the lessons learnt in the programme to their own lives and explore other tools and techniques relevant to their unique needs.
Stand-alone coaching: individuals access coaching as a stand-alone service, not attached to a training programme. Examples of things that approach us for include:
- Stress-related challenges (including those associated with anxiety and depression)
- Confidence and assertiveness
- Public speaking
- Setting and accomplishing career-focused and personal goals
- Sleep issues
- Pressure management
We facilitate an Action Learning Set approach to group coaching. Bringing in our expert solution-focused approach to empower individuals within the group to problem solve and move forward positively.
- Setting and accomplishing goals
- Stress and stress-related conditions (Anxiety, Depression etc).
- Primary and Secondary Trauma
- Sleep Issues